Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Sheep & Wool Festival 2014



The Sheep and Wool Festival in Jefferson, Wisconsin always marks the beginning of the Fall season for me. The rows and rows of vendors get my creative juices flowing and all I want to do  for the next six months is knit. The Baby loved the sheep. She even got to see one hour old lambs.

Of course I came home with a few goodies.




I'm in love with Briar Rose Fibers! I also appreciate a large skein, over 500 yards of merino wool heaven, not to mention the beautiful hand painted color way (now I really sound like a knitting nerd). I also got to talk with Jenny The Potter who makes amazing ceramics. I wanted everything in her booth but I managed to have a little self-control and made the modest purchase of a set of buttons for my latest sweater.

I definately regret not entering any skeins of my angora yarn into this years competition. I just had too many commitments this weekend, but I will next year, I must!

No comments:

Post a Comment