Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Autumn Knitting




Fall leaves and yarn were made for each other. Why am I knitting baby stuff? For those of you who don't already know, the Simplestead Team is expecting a little addition to the family on March 8, 2013. Lucky for me, I am a knitter and can spend the entire Fall and Winter making things for my little one. I found this adorable pattern called the Pebble Vest on Ravely (look me up here). The buttons where from the flea market I just went to and are smoky pearl. Ah, knitting is bliss, especially with results like this. What are you knitting or if you could learn to knit, what would you make?

1 comment:

  1. It blogs post is known as an agreeable and invaluable merely one, at present My group is tremendously obsessed with it brought to you subject. Let’s expectation more fabulous content pieces is possibly used with each of your internet page. At that point push these best bathroom remodeling brooklyn Appreciate it much in addition to and accommodate issuing.

    ReplyDelete